The main aim of our research is to develop methods that can de novo predict the effect of protein mutations on the action of antibiotics.
- New publication: reply to letters about CRyPTIC ECOFF/ECVs
- New publication: detecting minor populations important for predicting fluoroquinolone resistance
- New publication: determining novel mechanisms of bedaquiline resistance
- DPhil in Computational Discovery
- Congratulations Dr Brankin!
- Philip Fowler appointed as Associate Professor
- Viki Brunner wins poster prize
- New preprint: Including minor alleles improves fluoroquinolone resistance prediction
- New publication: Predicting antibiotic resistance in complex protein targets using alchemical free energy methods
- New publication: CRyPTIC Data Compendium
- New publication: CRyPTIC GWAS of antitubercular resistance
- New publication: BashTheBug works!
- New publication: fast human read decontamination for SARS-CoV-2
- Group photo
- New refereed preprint: BashTheBug