- Lecturer on the Programming Module (Oct 2016)
- Coordinator for the Bioinformatics Module (Nov 2016), including running the hackathon.
- Qualified instructor since May 2014
- Member of successful Oxford Innovation IT Challenge project that will be training more instructors within Oxford, as well as
running several bootcamps throughout 2017.
- Led bootcamp at the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Jan 2015. Course materials.
- Organised the first Software Carpentry bootcamp at the University of Oxford in Oct 2012
- Co-organiser of a CECAM Workshop.
- Membrane Protein Simulation Analysis module. Part of CCPBioSim Workshop on Analysis of Biomolecular Simulation Data. University of Bristol, Sep 2014.
- Excellent Teacher award (Oxford University, October 2013).
- Give “Protein folding and non-covalent interactions” lecture course to the first-year biochemists at the University of Oxford since 2010. Lecture notes available on figshare (PDF only, no movies). List of references available on Mendeley.
- Use Socrative to allow the students to vote and take short quizzes on their mobile phones.